Thinning Hair Problem
Everyone’s dream is beautiful, healthy and shiny hair. However, there are certain issues that many experience, such as thinning hair. It is a problem many people face with at some point of life. While hair loss is something that usually bothers people when they are in their 50’s, some have to deal with it much earlier, even in the twenties. Experts point out the hair loss is very common, more than people realize. On a daily bases, women shed approximately hundred and fifty hairs, sometimes less, but it’s completely normal. If it’s more than that, the problem is usually a thinning hair.
Thinning hair and low self-esteem
Hair loss is the problem that has a huge impact on the self-esteem of an individual. Both, men and women may face with this problem, but different studies have proven women suffer a lot more than men. As soon as the problem occurs, women start to worry will the world accept them. Thankfully, there are certain solution that may successfully cover the hair loss, such as weave lace front wigs, and other hair extension methods. The virgin human remy hair is usually used for the extensions and gathered from Peruvian, Malaysian, or other donors from Brazil. When using extensions made from 100 % Brazilian hair, or other human hair, women instantly feel better about themselves.
What are the causes of thinning hair?
There are various causes that may lead to thinning hair.
- Hormones –for both, women and man, the most common cause of hair loss, are the hormones.
- Various medical conditions – there are different medical conditions that may be the cause of the hair loss, such as thyroid issues, skin disorders, scalp disorders and so on.
- Medications – many people faced the hair loss problem due to certain medications they take. Before you take a medication, check its side effects, because thinning hair might be one of them.
- Stress – it is a well-known fact that being stressed out may cause a wide range of other issues, including hair loss.
- Poor nutrition – various studies proven poor nutrition may cause hair thinning. Deficiencies of zinc, protein and biotin are at the top of the list.
Thinning hair as a genetic predisposition
While hormones, medical conditions, medications and stress are the usual causes of hair loss, the reason may be a genetic predisposition. In certain age, due to genetic predisposition, hair may stop growing, in which case it won’t be thick any longer.
How to prevent hair loss
For those who have a genetic predisposition to hair loss, prevention is extremely important. It is crucial to protect the hair you have. Even if you do not have this predisposition, it does not mean that at some point you won’t experience this problem. There are various things that are used as a prevention of hair loss, and they also boost the hair growth:
- Avoid using hair-dryer – many experts agree that using a hair dryer damages the hair, which is why they recommend to let the hair air dry. Heat is the enemy of the hair, it may cause dryness, and when the hair is dry, it becomes breakable and prone to damage.
- Avoid using heat styling methods – same as hair dryer, iron and other heat tools used for styling may damage the hair. It is far better to use techniques which don’t involve heat.
- Choose hair products that are gentle – studies are very clear when it comes to hair care products. Those with alcohol and sulfates will make the hair dry, which leads to the damage, and hair loss. Organic, all natural products are,a much better solution.
- Massage the scalp – hair disorders specialist and experts recommend massage of the scalp. Massage will increase the circulation, and it will also stimulate hair to grow.
Lifestyle changes are necessary
When it comes to thinning hair, certain lifestyle changes can may a huge difference, which is why they are considered as necessary.
- Reduce the stress – as mentioned, stress may be one of the reasons of the hair loss. There are many things that may help, such as regular exercise, proper night’s sleep, meditation, and yoga.
- Change the nutrition – many different studies have shown that the causes of the thing hair may be poor nutrition. If you do not eat properly, lacks in certain nutrients such as zinc, protein, or biotin will lead to hair thinning. The best place to start is by eating more protein, including dairy products, pork, beef, chicken, fish, and so on. Omega-3s are also very significant. According to many studies, these acids create new hair. Omega 3 fatty acids can be found in walnuts, sardines, salmon, avocados, etc.