The hair style and shampoo products
Washing your hair can become a nightmare if you don’t know how to do it or what to use. Many hair style and shampoo products will wash your hair but leave it dry and thin. You need to know which hair style and shampoo products will work and only use trustworthy hair style and shampoo products that are either natural or host natural extracts. There are a lot of hair style and shampoo products and they all work fine, it just depends with the type of hair that you have. This makes it important for you to know the kind of hair you have and use the best hair style and shampoo products for your hair type.
- Castor oil – this is one of the best remedies for hair growth and thickness. Castor oil contains natural antibacterial and antifungal agents. Thus, a castor oil containing shampoo will get rid of any breeding grounds on your scalp. Castor oil is rich in ricinoleic acid which is very beneficial for both your hair gloss and skin radiance. In addition to this, castor oil also has proteins which are the building block in hair.
- Shea butter – this ingredient is used to be very helpful for dry and damaged hair. Raw Shea butter helps with moisture retention as well cleansing of the hair. The best part is that hair shampoo with Shea butter doesn’t need the addition of any sulfates in it.
- Aloe Vera – the presence of aloe which is a plant extract brings a lot of benefits which your hair will love. The ability of the plant to return and keep the hair even in the desert makes it perfect to be used in your hair. Shampoos with aloe vera will help to return your hair’s pH levels, get rid of dandruff, expedite hair cellular growth, and regeneration and soothe your scalp.
- Tea tree oil – this magic oil is gentle and doesn’t have any chemicals therefore it works miracles on your head at no extra cost. Using a tea tree oil based shampoo will leave your hair not only smelling and looking great but moisturized and nourished from the follicles to the tips. Tea tree oil also fights off fungi and viruses off your scalp and leaves you refreshed.
- Argan oil – this magic oil is an extract from the argan tree and has a lot of beneficial effects for your hair. Argan oil seals and locks the luster shine in your hair locks and completes the perfect look. If you use an argan oil based shampoo, you are sure to have full thick hair that’s well-nourished and soft to the touch.
Polymers in shampoos
- Zinc pyrithione which is responsible for the attacks on the excess fungi which is not healthy for any scalp. Fungi are one of the factors that might be responsible for flaky scalp and dandruff.
- Selenium sulfide is a great hair product as it slows down the buildup of dead skin cells and also helps to fight fungi. Having a sulfide containing hair shampoo will help to thoroughly wash the hair and the scalp at the same time.
- Ketoconazole is responsible for the elimination of fungi which causes dandruff. Therefore, if a shampoo includes ketoconazole, you are assured that your wash day will be worth it.
- Tar is a strong substance not only in external factories but in the hair industry. A shampoo with tar will help slow down dead tissue buildup. The only side effect of having such a shampoo is that it might result in hair color loss or subsequent graying of hair with continued use.
- Salicylic acid in a shampoo will ensure that all flaky skin falls off during the wash session. However, just like tar, it also has a side effect and this is the fact that it might result in an itchier scalp after wash day.
If you are going shampoo shopping then you can look for shampoos that have either one of the 5 polymer based substances listed in this article. However, the best for your hair is always to take care of it with natural hair style and shampoo products. The hair style and shampoo products listed above are part and parcel of the best hair style and shampoo products. There are instances when you can even mix any 2 of the above substances and wash your hair using the mixture. The result will be strong beautiful hair without being subjected to chemicals. As for your scalp, it will be well taken care of and left fresh and free from any bacterial and fungal infections.